Victoria Hay and Tina Minchella are principals of The Copyeditor’s Desk, Inc., an Arizona group of editors, graphic designers, and associated book production professionals. Founded in 2009, provides editorial, ghostwriting, and indexing services for businesses, professional practices, nonprofits, and selected individuals. We specialize in editing business, academic, and technical writing. Many of our authors are scholars whose primary language is other than English.
Victoria Hay, Ph.D.
Plain & Simple Press founder Victoria Hay is president of The Copyeditor’s Desk, Inc. A former journalist, magazine editor, and university administrator, Vicky has published books through Columbia University Press, Shakespeare Folger Library, and William Morrow. She is an experienced editor of scholarly and popular works and a natural entrepreneur.
Project manager and editor Tina Minchella is managing editor of the world’s largest journal of organizational management, sponsored and published by the Chinese government. She is expert in editing ESL copy at a sophisticated level and an accomplished copyeditor.
Plain & Simple Press works with the following trade professionals:
• Former art director of Arizona Highways
• Independent book, magazine, and webpage designer presently employed by a national health supplement company
• Specialist in print-on-demand design and publication
• IT professional and former history teacher, a specialist in formatting and marketing electronic publications
Web Designer and IT expert
• Webmaster experienced in back-end site maintenance and hosting